I saw the doctor yesterday. I made a tiny bit of progress -- dialated 2cm (yay!) We also did an ultrasound. Things look good in there. Baby girl is NOT as big as I thought she was. What a relief! At 30 weeks she was in the 66% but now she's just a little thing-- the doctor estimated 6.5 lbs. I definitely didn't think I'd still be pregnant next week, but it's easier to wait when I'm not imagining that the baby is getting too big to fit out.
This past week was hard. I'm not entirely sure why. impatient? depressed? just pregnant moody? Some days, like yesterday, I'm fine. I get tons of stuff done. Other days its all I can do to stay awake while Dean is and feed us both. Thursday I was even crying :( I am tired of being pregnant, but I don't really think that's explanation enough for the sad. Oh, well. It isn't going to last more than another week and a half. I'll be induced if we make it to 40 wks. The doctor will even induce me at 39 wks if I want. If things continue at the rate they've been going for he last 3 weeks, we'll have to force her out. I'll try really hard to give her a full 40 weeks.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Pregnancy Update
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there! It is hard being pregnant, but even harder being "this" pregnant. Cry all you want, it is ok! :) Love you guys, we are thinking of you everyday!
Hang in there. The last few weeks are the hardest. You will forget all about it once that little girl is in your arms.
Try not to make it so comfortable for her in there! Tell her she wants to come out and play with her grandma!!
Post a Comment