You look so cute! That dress was my favorite thing to wear my last pregnancy, hands down. It makes me smile to see you enjoying it too! You actually DO have a little belly, congrats.
That is nice to see! You look a little sunburned, too. I'm glad you and Jess made it back safely, now if Meg survives this week, we'll be done with Girl's camp for the year. Oops, I guess I'm going up as an unofficial participant for our Girl's Camp at the cabin.
6 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant lady!!!
You look so cute! That dress was my favorite thing to wear my last pregnancy, hands down. It makes me smile to see you enjoying it too! You actually DO have a little belly, congrats.
That is nice to see! You look a little sunburned, too. I'm glad you and Jess made it back safely, now if Meg survives this week, we'll be done with Girl's camp for the year. Oops, I guess I'm going up as an unofficial participant for our Girl's Camp at the cabin.
Wow! You did pop! I wonder who's bigger now!
oh you look so pregnant and pretty and it makes me so happy to see you looking like that!!!!!!!!!
You're adorable Jenny! I hope that everything is going well.
Em
Post a Comment