WARNING: this post is just Jenny babbling. Read at your own risk.
Not that I'm counting down or anything, but THE BIG ULTRASOUND is only one week away. We would have had it this week, except they were booked. I feel the baby move pretty regularly these days. I've heard other people describe it like "butterflies in your stomach" not this baby. He/she throws a pretty good punch/kick for weighing less than a pound! Not painful or anything, but I don't have to wonder whether I'm actually feeling it.
This weekend is the 4th of July. James and I agree that we should do something fun on his day off, but I can't come up with any plans that elicit a positive reaction from him. The only hint he's given me is that he isn't very keen on going to the ward party... mostly, I'd say, the reaction to the situation. Seems like every month we have some HUGE ward party... don't know why we insist on over doing that in the ward, but we do. And they like to tell James (he's the EQ pres.) things like "we need a lot of support from the elders quorum for this activity". Which bothers James because the elders quorum is like 3 people and they've got higher priority things to do than "support" extra ward activities. Back to the actual topic of this paragraph... I'm trying to come up with a good 4th of July plan. Anyone have a good idea?
Monday, June 29, 2009
Upcoming events
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Um... HELLO!!! !!!!!!!!!!FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is all i care about this time of year :)
Are there some cooler places in the mini mountains you have? I'm sure the beach will be very crowded, but anything cool like that might be the best! I don't know what we're going to do, maybe just a barbeque?
My fav is a good sports game (soccer, baseball, etc.) that has a fireworks show after wards. Good work on the ceiling fan and rocking chair, both look great!
Post a Comment