Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So I noticed about being pregnant...

Being pregnant is great. It is an excuse for everything. I missed a bit of work 'cause of my pregnancy has required some med adjustments that made me really sick. I don't even have to get in to that. I walked into a daycare where I was 2 weeks behind and say "Well, I'm pregnant." Then everyone starts congratulating me. It's a socially acceptable excuse for anything. Just ask an OB, everything is normal. You're sick... NORMAL, you're well... NORMAL, you're turning purple... NORMAL, etc. Too bad "Well, I'm bipolar" doesn't go over as nicely. My life would have been so different for the last few years.

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Does this mean you turned purple this morning? I really don't think that's normal.

Nicole said...

I totally agree! Best excuse ever!

Jessica said...

It's so true! Ironically, I don't think being pregnant is any where near as hard as being bipolar. What a silly world we live in!

mommaquincy said...

BTW, does your Baby Kendall counter get stuck for days in the same place or am I nuts? My friend Stephanie, just named her boy Emerson.

Jenny Kendall said...

The baby counter works fine on my blog, but you have to refresh the website (my blog) for it to recalculate.