That's right, I'm in my fourth month of pregnancy. Sorry for the awful picture. I haven't a clue how to take a picture of myself 'cause I have to be holding the camera to get it to auto-focus. But you can get the point. There's a little baby in that tummy! Things look good so far. We're going to find out whether its a Boy or a Girl in two weeks. Vote for what you think!
Monday, June 15, 2009
4 Months Pregnant!
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, it's not a bad picture Jenny! You look cute! Oh, and your house looks really nice! I want to see a picture of it from the front.
I still swear my stomach is bigger!
Thanks for the photo! You looks slightly pregnant! 4 months! Almost half way! I can't wait to hear if it's a grandson or a granddaughter!
I think that Nicole is right! She wins so far! Jenny eat more!!
Congratulations!!!!!! I think you are going to have a girl! I am partial to girls since I have two:-) Can't wait to find out what you are having.
Hmmmm... I guess boy, but that's just because Mom told me so. And she's usually right. You found a different poll thing... did you get my email about the blogger one?
Post a Comment