There's nothing exciting in this video.
Thanks for the video Jen! Tessa was trying to pounce the computer to get Dean the whole time. I can't believe we get to seem NEXT WEEK!!!!
He looks bigger than ever! Thanks for the video, I might not have recognized him next week without it! I love the way he stares and seems to be pondering the mysteries of life. I can't wait to kiss his cute cheeks!!
It is fun to watch him ponder and think. He seems to be so observant now. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the video Jen! Tessa was trying to pounce the computer to get Dean the whole time. I can't believe we get to seem NEXT WEEK!!!!
He looks bigger than ever! Thanks for the video, I might not have recognized him next week without it! I love the way he stares and seems to be pondering the mysteries of life. I can't wait to kiss his cute cheeks!!
It is fun to watch him ponder and think. He seems to be so observant now. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment