Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Grandma Quincy's visit & 5 weeks

I love my little Dean. Here's a bunch of pictures:

First, this picture is to show off the weight he's gained in the thighs.


Second, He often has this concerned look on his face. It's always fun to guess what he's thinking.


Some of the faces Dean makes really show off the square shape of his face. I couldn't measure exactly, but really... very square.


Here's how big Dean is next to the bear. He's HUGE. I weighed him today and he's over 9 1/2 lbs! that's 3 lbs he's gained in 5 weeks.

I am proud of catching his sleeping smile on camera. He's super cute :)

This is Dean as he looks about 60% of the time.



My Mom came into town for a couple weeks. I learned something amazing about my mom. She can wake up or go to sleep in 30 sec. flat. She was always trying to take Dean at night. I was impressed at her get-up-in-the-night-for-baby skills.


For any of you who don't regularly check my Mom's blog. Here's some links to the dozens of pics she took of me and Dean while she was here:

Sunday Dinner
Dean and Sydney
Me and Dean at 4 wks
Me and Dean

or you can just go to Quiver full of Quincys.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for the new pictures. He is really growing.

mommaquincy said...

He looks like he's grown another half a pound since I was there! Good work! I can't wait to see him again!

Jessica said...

Oh my I can't stop smiling after seeing his sleeping smile!! That is so sweet. What a cute boy.