Dean's 1 month old today! He's so grown up and it was even more noticeable today because we went to see my 5 day old niece, Sydney. He looked meaty and solid and tough next to her! She was so soft and delicate and tiny (except in the cheeks, where she has Dean totally beat). Dean is more vocal than he used to be. He has a couple new tricks that I love. First, he'll give me a hug when I hold him and grab onto my shirt collar with one hand. Second, he's started to stiffen his legs (mostly when he's mad). Like a fool, I didn't get any pictures of the cousins together, but I'll have more opportunity later this week.
Dean is also balding. I guess he's just that manly... wants to be like his father or something.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Dean's 1 month and meet Sydney Jean
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the cute pictures! Lots of newborns lose their hair, it'll grow back... can't say the same for his father though. :)
He is so cute Jenny!! He is growing so much.
I miss him today! Give him a hug and kiss from me!
I guess Chris has returned home. She will suffer withdrawal pains as I did but they will ease. I think I will be doing more flying in the future. Your vacation time will just not be enough. I love the pictures. You are great photographers.
Glad his cousin finally decided to make her entrance into the world. She is a cutie.
Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming
Post a Comment