Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dean is 6 wks!


Above is Dean in action... going for the hand!

I had to get a picture of Dean strange baldness pattern. He's balded on the front, and in a ring around the back of his head where it rubs. The good news is that there a nice crop of peach fuzz growing in the front.


Seriously... he seems so grown up! He hasn't smiled yet (on purpose), but he spends more time looking at me than ever before and I'm anxiously awaiting that moment.

This is Dean and James last week. Can you believe I went an entire week without taking any pictures of Dean? that is what happens when all the grandma's desert me.

Some fun things about Dean right now:

  • I don't have a picture (or video) because I can't do it alone, but Dean is really funny when I'm feeding him. He'll kick and stretch out his legs and arms.
  • When he's looking at something he really likes, he moves his tongue like he's sucking. It looks like he wants to taste it.
  • His favorite things to look at are the pictures above the couch, widows, and lights.
  • He likes snuggling, but sometimes he'll push away from me or turn his head back to look at everything. Taking his 6 week pictures were hard because he kept turning to look right, left, up, I guess I need to make the camera more interesting.

3 comments:

Anne said...

He is so serious. It makes you wonder what is going on inside his head. He is learning so much so fast. We are anxious to see you soon.

Jessica said...

What a hairline! A friend of mine here in Denver shaved her boy's head until it grew in evenly. That would work I suppose, but it's awful fun to see the patterns he's creating on his head! That's so cute he sucks at things he likes.

mommaquincy said...

I really loved that picture of him going for his hand! His mouth is his primary means of examining things. He looks like he is as big as the bear now! Nice work feeding him! Thanks for the great pictures!