See October 11, 2009 Post for further explanation.
Congrats James! All of that time with Dean is building big muscles. Must be getting pretty close to sports car time!
Excellent progress. Congratulations!
Three? Really? Great progress. Proud of you
Congratulations. Steve is proud.
You don't want to know how many Brad your younger cousin can do..... :P Brad added the little face, not me!
I need more pictures of Dean!! I haven't seen him for 24 hours!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats James! All of that time with Dean is building big muscles. Must be getting pretty close to sports car time!
Excellent progress. Congratulations!
Three? Really? Great progress. Proud of you
Congratulations. Steve is proud.
You don't want to know how many Brad your younger cousin can do..... :P Brad added the little face, not me!
I need more pictures of Dean!! I haven't seen him for 24 hours!
Post a Comment