Dean was blessed 12/27/2009 by his father. It was a beautiful blessing. My family is wonderful. It is a very special thing to have your husband bless your first son using the power of God (or, in other words, the Melchizedek priesthood). My happiness just overflows and pops out my eyes as tears whenever I think of it. There are about a million pictures:If you can't tell, Jessica and I had been laughing. Sisters make the best friends.
four generations. I'm a mom, my mom, and her mom.
Kendall grandparents.She loves Dean. :)
Too many pictures makes for lame smiles.
Don't miss my earlier post!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Blessing day
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was a wonderful day. Thanks to Quincy grandparents for hosting the dinner. It was great to visit with everyone. Thanks for posting the pictures for us.
Great pictures! There's just no way you could post too many!
What a special day! Thanks for sharing!
Yay, he was blessed on my birthday and almost exactly a year after Ella was:) The pictures are great!
Post a Comment