Monday, January 11, 2010

Dean loves me

There aren't very many things that make me happier than having Dean smile at me. It made me cry this morning.
The hard thing about catching Dean smiling is that he does it when I'm playing and smiling at him. He doesn't do it with a camera between us very well. So this smile is very lucky.



It is too hard to choose just a few pictures, so here's all that I took today.





There are a couple of Grandmas who must be very impatient for these pictures. And just so you know that I'm thinking of you, I'll tell you that my house is a disaster. I haven't eaten, showered, or dressed today. Posting pics for grandmas was my first priority.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I so appreciate the pictures. He is growing so fast. We love you.

mommaquincy said...

You are such an old softie! I wonder where you get that? I love that smile. He looks so much older and bigger than he did a couple of weeks ago!