you may need to be a grandma to appreciate this.
Thanks. so cute. I definitely appreciate it but maybe that's because I'm a grandma :>).
I was really wishing that I'd recorded our webcam chat yesterday! Now I feel much better! He is really fun to watch!
I'm not a grandma and I still enjoyed that. He's so cute. I love how excited he gets and how much mouthing he does practicing before he actually produces sound! I love Dean.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks. so cute. I definitely appreciate it but maybe that's because I'm a grandma :>).
I was really wishing that I'd recorded our webcam chat yesterday! Now I feel much better! He is really fun to watch!
I'm not a grandma and I still enjoyed that. He's so cute. I love how excited he gets and how much mouthing he does practicing before he actually produces sound! I love Dean.
Post a Comment