Thursday, January 14, 2010

my favorite part of the day

Some updates on how Dean is doing:

  • Dean had a cold for a week or two and was sleeping a lot, coughing and sneezing a little. he's getting better, so he's not sleeping quite as much.
  • For the past 2 weeks he has slept at least 4 hrs together at night. I love sleeping.
  • he got his immunizations last week and I gave him Tylenol. It was the first time he was crying about something I couldn't fix in few minutes. Yay for Tylenol!
  • he smiles more and more frequently and often makes noises
Dean and I do this for an hour or so in the morning.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I love that smile! I love how busy he is looking everywhere and kicking like crazy! Such a strong and handsome little guy!

Anne said...

It makes me want to get on a plane. Maybe we will come when Rod gets out in May. I will be done with taxes and we will both be ready for a little break. We love the pictures but it is not like being there with you.