We finally got some with James and Dean. I think they look super cute.
He's a week old now... they grow up so fast :)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Daddy and Dean pics
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We finally got some with James and Dean. I think they look super cute.
He's a week old now... they grow up so fast :)
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 8:26 AM
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are awesome pictures! Thanks so much! I may have to keep it in color though, the colors are lovely!
Cute! Little Dean is such a handsome little man! I'm so jealous!
I have to keep enlarging them to get a better look, thanks for the cute pictures. Dean's hair seems a little redish against James blue shirt to me. I love his sweet face, WE LOVE YOU BABY DEAN!!
awwww?! indeed they do! I am amazed that Brad will be starting his mission papers in January! it was such a short time ago he was a baby!
Post a Comment