Great pictures on the Quincy site. I was going to post a comment there but wasn't sure how to do it. I truly have amazing daughters-in-law. Since I did not have any girls, I've had to rely on my sons to select my daughters and they have done an awesome job. I marvel at how wonderful they are. Dean looks like he has grown in the last week. They change so fast. Look forward to Christmas.
2 comments:
Great pictures on the Quincy site. I was going to post a comment there but wasn't sure how to do it. I truly have amazing daughters-in-law. Since I did not have any girls, I've had to rely on my sons to select my daughters and they have done an awesome job. I marvel at how wonderful they are. Dean looks like he has grown in the last week. They change so fast. Look forward to Christmas.
Oh, I really like the noises and faces.
Post a Comment