James is so stinking tall. I need to get myself a box to stand on. Notice how HUGE Dean is? he's wearing a size bigger in the onesy than our last family portrait attempts.
These are the pictures that I took for Dean's 3 weeks. I had to post them all so you can get the full effect of how much he moves around these days.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
family portrait attempt 2
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have James sit on a stool or something to get you at about the same height.
Dean is sooo cute. The rate he is growing, we may not need to alter his suit very much.
He is cuter in person, but I love your comments! I love him!
Caption, photo 3rd to bottom:
"Can you keep it down?! People are trying to sleep around here!"
He's so cute Jenny! And you look fantastic! I'd love to chat some time when you have a moment.
Post a Comment