Friday, November 13, 2009

Dean's ear



Is Dean an Elf? you probably can't see in the picture, but he has a little brown hair on his pointy ear, too.

He also likes to pucker up and make his mouth really small. This is the closest picture I got to that. Other good news, Dean and I made it to his 1 wk appt. He's gained a little weight (6lb 12oz)
and looks great all around.

6 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Oh that is too cute! Good work with the feedings! The bad thing is that he looks older!! Can't he wait another 10 days for me to get there?

Nicole said...

It's such a cute little ear! We need to come visit you guys again(and get the car seat).

Jessica said...

Awwww, I love the pointy ear. I wonder if it will pop out and be round. Do either you or James have a pointy ear? His hair looks like it's already filling in.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Now you can dress him up as Santa's elf for Halloween. :)

Stephen Stacey said...

Half-elf baby, eh? So which of you two proud parents had ear surgery to fit in with mortal humankind? My bet is on James...

Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing you