Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween


We dressed up this year and went to the ward trunk-or-treat. WAY fun. The only downside is that I can't seems to stop eating the leftover candy. Honestly-- it's like an addiction.

I was a cat, James was a farmer-- in case you can't tell. We didn't get very many pictures of us... oops. My favorite part of my costume was a picture of a baby tiger pinned to my tummy. You'll just have to imagine it :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys look fabulous! Way to dress up, makes it so much more fun!
Can't wait to meet your baby tiger, just got a text that he's ON THE WAY!!! I'm going crazy with excitement here.

Erika Ellis said...

Time to quit blogging, and go have a baby! Good luck, we are anxious to hear how things went!

mommaquincy said...

You look like a couple so ready for a baby! Now pictures of the baby PLEASE!!!!!!

Chapples said...

Yay he's on the way! Hope all goes smoothly!