Time flies. Dean's 2 weeks old!
Since he was born he's learned:
To eat twice as much (3oz) in half the time (30ish min)
to lift up his head by doing a sit up (forward) or off your shoulder when he's on his stomach (backward)
to cry when he's hungry, sometimes when he's dirty, and in the middle of the night if he's bored
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Dean's 2 weeks
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is just how my Dean is!
He is so adorable!
He is so cute Jenny. I hope you're feeling well!
He looks older dang it! I'm glad I'll be there before he's 3 weeks! I could really use some night time play with him!
His eyes are quite blue aren't they? How handsome. I like the look on his face in the bear picture, a sort of scowl at the bear... or maybe the camera... :) OH I just want to snuggle him so much!!!
Post a Comment