I think Dean is really out-doorsy. We don't go out-of-doors, but he really likes his swing with a leaf pattern and his woodland-animal sleeper is so becoming.
Dean was hanging out with his cousin last night. She'll show up any day now, right Nicole?!
Monday, November 16, 2009
more Dean, who else?
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keep it coming, I can't get enough of this guy! He does look like he likes the "outdoors". I love his position on Nicole's stomach, he already loves his little cousin it looks like.
It looks like the two cousins are bonding well! I hope she is born while I am there! Thanks for the pictures they make me very happy!
I think they enjoyed bonding. She didn't even kick him, so that's a good sign. I just hope he did his job and told her how nice it is out here.
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment