Monday, November 9, 2009

Proud Dad

Being a parent is wonderful, but ridiculous. I'm pretty sure little Dean has warped my perception of reality. Example: up until a week ago I thought that most newborn children looked a lot more like aliens than people. Don't get me wrong, I was very excited to have an alien of my own, but I was still sure he was going to look Roswellish. Now I'm confident Dean is the cutest little guy on Earth. Example two: I'm so proud of my little boy when he poops, burps, eats, etc. What kind a person is proud when another person poops?

Yes, I'm very proud. So proud I should probably repent. I would sum up what we've been up to since we got back from the hospital, but I think the things I'm proud of in example two cover it pretty well.


This is a picture of Jenny that I really like. Isn't she beautiful?

5 comments:

Ambs said...

yes. yes she is beautiful!

mommaquincy said...

I so glad that you like pooping! There is sure to be alot of that going on in the next few months! And yes, Jenny is beautful and you are one very handsome, proud father. I have to say that Dean is about the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to change his diapers myself!!

Jessica said...

That's great you are proud of your boy. It's hard work for a newborn to eat and poop, that's why they are so exhausted and have to sleep all the time! We think he's pretty great too, definitely NOT alien, very Kendall. Sophie likes to tickle his feet on the computer screen and can't wait to "fly on da plane and hug a baby dean!"

Chapples said...

Jenny u are beautiful and already an awesome mother! You think you are proud now, just wait a few months and you will realize you are even more proud of your baby!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Congratulations on little Dean. He is adorable. Jenny is beautiful. James is . . . James. :)
Hope you're all getting some rest!
- Emily