First off, sorry for all the huge pictures, but there's a couple people I know will want the whole files.
We've been trying to be cool like my sister Jessica and take good pictures of Dean. (one of the photo's is a direct copy-- the one with the bear. Imitation is the best flattery, right?) Since most of you who look on my blog have already seen the photo's on "Quiver full of Quincy's", my mom's blog, I'm not going to repost the hospital pics. (if you'd like to see them and haven't there's a link to the right.)Dean, bean style, his favorite way to be.
We also tried to take a family photo. The lighting was not ideal and I really struggled to smile normal and hold Dean so he was facing the camera... aparently not a multitasker. I guess it doesn't matter since I'll want to loose a bit more baby weight before we have anything to put on the wall. :)
We are doing better than good! I feel better every day and I think I'm having a pretty easy recovery. James and I just love little Dean so much we can't help talking baby talk, sighing, spending hours staring at him to catch his unconscious smiles, etc.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Our Dean Bean
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Love the pictures. Great looking family! We can't wait to meet little Dean, already he is our favorite!
Ah! Cute! Good name, too. (My dad's name is Dean.) :)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! A day without pictures is like a day without sunshine!! That may be enough to last a few days! I think that the Kendall family is darling! Jen, you look awesome!
He's so cute in real clothes! I can't wait to see him again. Let us know if you need anything!
He is adorable! Congrats Jenny and James!! So happy for you! Jenny you look great!! What a beautiful family!
He is just absolutely perfect!!! So cute!! Congrats you guys and have lots of fun.
Congrats! Liza and I are glad to hear that you're all doing so well.
Ahhhh, so sweet! I copied the bear idea from someone else too. Sophie is just oozing over Dean's dinosaur pants. Thanks for posting more pictures! Showing Sophie and telling her baby Dean is her new cousin brings tears to my eyes, I love him so much already. I am so proud of my little sister growing up! :) You look beautiful. He's a cutie, no doubt about it.
Congratulations on your new arrival!! I am SO excited for you! You are going to be an amazing mom!
OK, that is wonderful. Dean just doesn't look like a newborn (or an alien)! He already is his own little person!
Post a Comment